- Empowered Learner. 1a - Students articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes.
- Empowered Learner. 1b - Students build networks and customize their learning environments in ways that support the learning process.
- Empowered Learner. 1c - Students use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.
Grade levels: Primary, Intermediate, Middle, High
Schoology (skoo-luh-jee) is BCPS' online Learning Management System which provides teachers with tools to create engaging content, design lessons, and assess student understanding.
Getting Started with Schoology
Schoology is accessible to BCPS staff, students, and parents 24/7 through BCPSOne or the Schoology mobile app. BCPS Staff can access the Schoology Professional Learning in BCPS Group which provides professional learning resources.
Teacher Support Resources:
- Schoology Materials Overview
- Accessing BCPS Curriculum Materials
- Course Design
- Course Organization
- Additional Tips for Supporting Navigation
Resources to Share with Students and Families:
Additional Schoology Support Resources
Schoology support materials designed specifically for BCPS Parents can be found by visiting our Parent Schoology Support page on the BCPS website. The Feature Tip Archive houses tons of resources to specially support and assist parents with using Schoology to support their students.
Additional support materials to help users navigate Schoology can also be found on Schoology's Support page.
Ideas for Use
- Access grades
- Create and deliver assessments
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues, students, and parents
- Share digital content
- Curate videos and images in media albums
- Organize resources
- And more!